Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yes, we are officially bloggers!

Clay & I have been talking about doing this for a little while now...can't believe we're actually blogging!  We are amateurs, so don't expect too much, but hopefully we will learn along the way and have a lot of fun doing it.  Some of you may immediately know where the name comes from, but many won't...so let me explain.  The "farm", as we call it, in Bethpage was originally named "Blackberry Hill" because, well, it sits on a hill and blackberries grow there...I guess I didn't really need to explain that ;)  Although they had to change the name, I think it will always be known as Blackberry Hill to the Humphrys family...and it has a lot more artistic value!  We thought this would be an appropriate name as we transition from our separate lives in separate homes to our new home together on Blackberry Hill.  We hope you will take this journey with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment